Translate

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Taking the day off...PO Day 154

Today I am not a post rTSA patient. I'm not going to obsess about that today. I am not the housekeeper. Yesterday was a big cleaning day and things are fairly neat. (Except for the downstairs bedroom where I put everything I don't otherwise know what to do with) I am not the gardener today. But the garden does need work so today's respite is short lived. I am not the chef, not even the cook. We have leftover lasagna to nuke. I am not the secretary to the president ( AKA dear husband) nor the treasurer/bookkeeper today. The support staff has the day off.

I am going to  a rummage sale. Today I am a scavenger, getting back to my evolutionary foundation, I am a hunter-gatherer. I am looking for some wonderful jewel that has been overlooked by all the other treasure hunters who ignored the "no early birds" admonition in the notice in the newspaper and showed up before 9:00 AM. It isn't a matter of whether I need it or not. Of course I don't, no matter what IT turns out to be. But the thrill of the hunt and the excitement of scoring the best buy of the day  will stay with me long after I have forgotten what it was that I could not live without.

It is a beautiful day, pleasantly warm and sunny. A great day for a garage sale or a yard sale or a rummage sale. I am getting my coat and my hat and checking out the sunny side of the street...if that is where the bargains are.


http://youtu.be/Va29hvaDY10



Archive timeline: 2014: May and June - preparing for surgery, July - surgery and post op problems, August - rXecovery and physical therapy, September - thinking medically, October- getting on with life, November -  almost there.http://youtu.be/Va29hvaDY10

1 comment:

  1. Our team consists of the professional SEOs having a vast experience in the field of SEO ensuring the quality services for our clients that drive them to the success,SEO service

    ReplyDelete