Translate

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Too Tired to think...PO Day 350

The epiphany created the Christian Work Ethic and I spent the day doing every kind of odd job. I am exhausted. I am too tired to be smart or clever or witty...not that I ever am. But sometimes I make a stab at it.

One of the jobs of the day was to burn some old tax returns and other financial papers. I did that about 1:00. Then about 5:00 I remembered I had found a charming photo of my son tht I had set aside for a special project. I began to hunt for it and could not find it anywhere. After searching and searching I became convinced that I must have accidently burned it. But how could I do that! More serching, more angst. Cupboards, drawers, boxes dug through to no avail. Finally there it was in a manila folder, carefully set apart for safe keeping. A perfect example of  cognitive aging. Not Alzheimers, I hope.

So I don't have the energy to contribute anything intellectual here. Not even enough to correct this italicized print. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment