Translate

Monday, June 1, 2015

May Summary...PODay 345

I try to sum up my shoulder situation on the last day of the month. But tomorrow is my one year post op visit to the doctor where I get to tell him how I am and he gets to tell me how I am. I  hope we are in agreement.

So, without going in to details, I'll just say I am doing well. I think I have had as good a surgical outcome as possible, better than I expected. Better than the doctor predicted.  The anesthesia complication, pneumothorax (collapsed lung), threw a monkey wrench in the healing process but I think I am pretty much over that too.

Tomorrow I will have an xray and I will try to copy it so I can post it here. I trust there will be nothing unusual turn up.   The radiology department of our local hospital is always very nice. They are very happy to provide a CD of your latest scan or whatever. Problem is, I have never been able to open the program on the CD. And anytime I tried to share it with a non branch hospital or have an outside of the system doctor look at it nothing happens. So I have learned it is a waste of time to get a copy.  The x-ray tech let's me see the screeen and I take a photo of it with my ipad. That works.

So, hoprfully good news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment