Translate

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Time traveling

The astute blog reader might notice that my dates are a bit off. My only explanation is that, along with the upper parts of my humerus, they also removed some brain cells. I simply could not tackle intellectual pursuits for the couple weeks after my surgery. A light novel I had downloaded to my ipad went unread. Magazines lay unopened. Don't even think about a crossword puzzle! If you are not bored to death by now and if you keep reading, you will see that there was a lot going on and my Little dipper was full. Opening a new blog page was out of the question.

So in order to keep continuity I am labeling my posts as "Surgery Day + " and hope to fill in all the missing details pretty quickly now that I am feeling better. Stand by.......


1 comment:

  1. Okay, let's get our ducks in a row! Great blog, just hope I never have to reference it if I ever have to have a similar surgery. ��

    ReplyDelete