Translate

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Surgery Day + 22, 23, 24, 25

It's been a good week. Love my physical therapist. So gentle. Love that it is in the hospital. Just seems more professional than the usual gym- PT place. It helps that it is not far from home. A long drive would chill my enthusiasm for three times a week therapy. Really helps that there is a mcdonalds next door! 7:15 AM therapy is followed by a Micky D breakfast. :)

Still wearing the sling 24/7. Why at night? To keep you from rolling over on your arm in your sleep? Lots of pillows make it more tolerable. Still difficult if you are not a back sleeper.

I am no longer taking any pain meds. Just don't need them. I do ice my shoulder after PT. Still pretty much a one armed paper hanger.

Not doing much cooking from scratch. Have lots in the freezer, ready to nuke. I planned ahead.

Dear husband is being a great help. Dear Son comes to visit and is a ray of sunshine. Life is getting back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment