Translate

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Monthly summary... P O Day 316

I didn't forget, just a day late.

My shoulder is getting along fine. Since about nine months post op things have really been just about normal. I have very little discomfort. There are positions that remind me not get into them, particularly any place behind my back. I can live with that. Today I lifted a couple very heavy bags of leaves, used a weedeater, and even hammered a stake into the ground. I am a little sore tonight but within predictable ranges.

The only thing I really battle with anymore is dressing. Geting both arms in a jacket can be difficult. I think it is my long arm problem. And pulling up pants can be a little hard. Hooking and zipping side opening skirts or pants is awkward. And I cannot zip up a dress... but couldn't before rTSA sugery.

I can lift, pull, push, carry, pour, pound, hammer, and reach. Stretching to reach high items is a problem, not from shoulder trouble, because I am shorter than I used to be. Everything I wannt is on a higher shelf. I may have to rearrange kitchen stuff! I may have told you I am not walking so consequently I have tons of energy for household items that need repaired or cleaned or rearranged.

All in all, maybe an "A" grade. It took a while to get better but finally doing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment