Translate

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Life goes on...P O Day 328

Here I am writing my daily post for my blog and it is only 9:40, not 2:30 AM which is usual. Good Grief, am I back on the straight and narrow? Is life returning to nomral? I am sleeping better. That's one reason I am writing my post now. I can't assume I will wake up all bright eyed at 2:00 or 3:00 AM as I have been doing for the past year. Now if I do wake up I am appropriately befuddled and                    my words to not make sense.  I am bordering on that state right now, just tired.

I did go for an exercise  walk! Not fast, not far, but unmistakenly exercise, not a stroll. It didn't kill my enthusiasm for being an athlete but I was moving a little slower all day.

The walk made me more tired and by late afternoon I just had to lie down and rest. I was out like a light! As it turned out today was a good day for me to be where I was by 4:00. I was so sleepy I fell asleep practically in mid-motion. A medication I take warns that something like can happen but I had not experienced it before. Weird.

But, in spite of the little exercise and the need for a nap, I was still productive and got a lot done around the house. Whatever is motivating me, I would hate to lose it. Speaking of losing things...as I sat down to dinner I realized the back to one of my good pierced earrings was missing.  I had been using a shop vac earlier and thought I saw something sparkly disappear into the hose. So after dinner the contents of the shop vac had to be examined. It was full of Dear Husband's woodwork shavings and an interesting shed skin from a small snake (!) but finally, in the bottom debris was my earring back. I'm glad to have it back but I can't help wondering if there had been a small snake inside the skin when it went in to the vacuum and where was it when it got sucked up and where is it now. Oh dear, I didn't need to know about this!


No comments:

Post a Comment