Translate

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Middle of the night posts...PODay 333

No, I wasn't drinking, I didn't have a stroke and the only drug I took was an ibuprofen for a sore elbow. But I have sworn off of middle of the night posting. That's the only explanation for the error ridden post 332. I can only hope that the subject matter was so boring that everyone stopped reading before they got to the end. Even Dear Husband who acts as editor in chief must have drifted off about half way through as he has said nothing.

Did you ever see the Seinfeld episode where Jerry awakes in the night and writes down a really funny joke? The next day he hasn't a clue what he wrote or what he thought was so funny.  He spends the day trying to figure out what he was thinking. Well, I feel like Jerry. What was I thinking?

 On top of everything I was busy all day and didn't read my yesterday post to see all the errors. I had a little sewing desk project which turned out great, the cable guy came to figure out why the cable in the guest bedroom wasn't working, I started a new apron-smock (really cute), there was a little laundry to do, and a small amount of ironing. I am working on a little art project that took a good bit of time at the copier. And I promised Dear Husband I would open a new puzzle and sort out the edge pieces. Oh dear, puzzles absolutely consume my free time. I can't walk past a table strewn with puzzle pieces  without sitting down for an hour or two. I guess there will be nothing productive accomplished around here for the next week or two.

But in keeping with my new policy, I am writing my post tonight at 8:04 PM. I am feeling a certain post supper lethargy but my brain is still engaged so I am hopeful this post will redeem me with my readers. If I wake in the middle of the night I will troll ebay looking for an unfortunate auction that ends at 3:00 AM (seller's error) while all potential bidders are asleep. Or I can cruise the virtual aisles of Macy's or Wal-Mart's big box. But no more posting on my blog in the wee small hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment