Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

Feeling good,,,PO😂Day273

I'm feeling better, I must be . I have been tackling all kinds of little projects. I've been sewing, totally an extra curricular activity. I cleaned up the pantry floor, a great place to store all kinds of stuff. I am even less breathless, a chronic sensation since the collapsed lung post op. Does it really take nine months to get back to normal?

I did see the one year recovery time period repeatedly suggested for pneumothrorax on the web.

I was talking to a friend who is picking up the result report for a cat scan today. Interestingly, the hospital will let her have a copy of the report before she sees the referring doctor. But she suspects she will not know all the language in the report enough to understand it. We agreed that in times gone by she would have to go to the library to translate it. Now, with the WEB, she can figure it out in her nightgown.

Another project I'm tackling is changing bed covers and curtains from heavy winter to light summer. It's going to require a shopping trip today but will look so fresh when finished. When I was a child my aunts would cover the living room furniture with slip covers and roll up the area rugs for the summer. What a lot of work.

And does anyone else remember the clear plastic slip covers from the sixties? They were very effective in protecting the upholstery...in Florida, without air conditioning, no one dared sit on them at all!

Well, all my intellectual energy is being consumed by the projets de jour (projects of the day) so I've nothing great to say. But I'll be back tonight. Stay well..

No comments:

Post a Comment