Translate

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

No post...PO Day 226

Can I blame the snow storm (is it Juno?) for not writing a post for today? Hardly. It is the usual winter day here, sunny and high in the mid 60s to low 70s.

Is it due to the funk I am in because Dear Son and his family have moved to a very north central state and it makes me every sad? Maybe, but that has been an ongoing situation and I have managed to crank out something for my blog along and along.

Perhaps it is because we have company, relatives from Oklahoma, and being social has used up all of my chatter and gossip and goodwill so I am left with nothing intelligent to say.

Maybe it is because I have been awake most of the night, when I would normally be writing my daily post, watching the Weather Channel or CNN to see what is happening with the storm. Being a southerner it is as hard for me to imagine coping with a blizzard as it is for northerners to think about living with hurricanes.

Am I just disappointed that the pork loin roast last night was over cooked and tough? The rice and green beans were good, at least. Good food is an important part of life and I don't like to churn out something less than good. Doesn't have to be great, just good satisfies.

Am I out of sorts that, due to guests, my routine is messed up and I am not walking? It's true, we get addicted to our exercise program and don't like it when it gets interrupted. Maybe I can walk today?

Or, after 225 days, have I run out of things to talk about? I hope not as I would miss you all. I've loved the writing and the reading that sometimes goes into the writing. Anyway, we'll see what happens today.

Will Willet survive or won't she?

1 comment:

  1. Will Willet survive??? That is a cliffhanger among cliffhangers!
    I hope Willet survives to write another day!

    ReplyDelete