Translate

Saturday, October 25, 2014

MY Simple Shoulder Test..PO Day 132


Here is my version of the SST,  the Simple Shoulder Test, modified to fit my lifestyle:

Can I ride my bicycle now?

Am I able to use garden two handed loppers to trim an unruly vine?

Am I able to reach under the pull out bottom freezer drawer to clean up all the ice cubes that fall down there?

Can I reach behind my back to hook a bra or zip a dress?

Am I able to put on a necklace with a small hook by myself again?

Can I move the heavy couches in the living room to clean under and behind them?

Have I stopped looking down when I walk, worrying that I will stumble and fall?

Am I able to sleep on my right side again? And sleep the night through?

Can I dip ice cream from a carton from the freezer?

Am I able to lift down that really heavy Staub cast iron pot from the top shelf?

Am I able to use those two new kayaks I bought the week I fell and broke my arm?

Have I run out of things to say or write about reverse Total Shoulder Replacement Surgery?

Now, that seems relevant!

http://youtu.be/AlGvRwalchQ


Archive timeline: 2014: May and June - preparing for surgery, July - surgery and post op problems, August - recovery and physical therapy, September - thinking medically.

No comments:

Post a Comment