Translate

Thursday, July 2, 2015

problem of the day..PO Day 374

I don't know why post 374 has lines through all the words. I don't know how to get rid of them. And I don't know why there is a big gap of just lines after the first paragraph.

I don't know why the stock market fell so much two days ago. It's not like the Greece thing was a surprise.

I don't know why countries choose to go to war. It seems like such an irrational act. Like if ou have a disagreement with your neighbor, just bomb their house.

I don't  know why we have to suffer and then die. Isn't dying enough? Why can't we just slip away?

 I don't know why time goes so fast when you're having fun and so slowly when you are miserablee? Did Einstein explain that?

I guess there is a lot I don't know and why there are lines through all the text in post 374 is pretty low on the list of what is important. But it is the issue (no one has problems anymore) of the moment.

So sorry. Guess you will have read between the lines. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment